Monday, October 26, 2009

6 months!!

Can it be true? My baby 6 months old?

It's weird to think that 1 year ago I spent last halloween barfing my guts out. This year I have a baby boy who is learning to sit up. Was it only 6 months ago that we brought him home? He has changed so much and he already has this go-getter personality. He's starting to roll and scoot all over the floor. He likes to grab everything (hair and earrings included) and turn off lights. He loves playing peekabo and being tickled.

He refused to smile, no matter what I did, but here are some 6 month pictures. I have a portrait appt. tomorrow for some cuties too.


Here he is at 4 days old having his first bath at home. He hair is much lighter now, and he got rid of his cone-head. He was almost 7 pounds in this picture, and now he weighs 20 lbs. Those skinny thighs and knees are now sooo chunky and squishable! I love being a mom and I wouldn't trade these last 6 months for anything.

Anyway, enough reminiscing, I need to go make dinner.

2 comments:

  1. So the two top pictures look like mug shots... Funny! Cant belive he is 6 mo. old, oh how time flys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see his pics! I hate when they stop smiling on demand :0{

    ReplyDelete