Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7th

*Insert cheesy 80s love song mix tape now*


You know our love was meant to be the kind of love to last forever . . . . (Chicago)



And I want you here with me from tonight until the end of time . . . (Chicago)



With you I never wonder will you be there for me, with you I never wonder if you're the right one for me . . . (Firehouse)



I finally found the love of a lifetime, a love to last my whole life through . . . (Firehouse)


We can build this dream together, standing strong forever, nothing's gonna stop us now . . . (Jefferson Starship)



What started out as friendship has grown stronger . . . I feel so secure when we're together, you give my life direction, you make everything so clear . . . (REO Speedwagon)



Now and forever, together, and all that I'll feel is my love for you . . . (Air Supply)

3 years ago today "time and all eternity" became our goal together. I'm so proud of the home that we've built together and I can't wait for forever. Here's to more love than anyone in the 80s with big hair can describe.
Tu tienes mi amor para siempre Juan!!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! 80's big hair bands are seriously my favorite!! That made me laugh:) You guys are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those Monster Ballads! I love those songs. And congrats again. I think I said something on your fb about it, but I can't remember the details.

    And concerning your header...did you select the "shrink to fit" button when you uploaded it?

    ReplyDelete