I can't begin to explain the bizarre complexities of my husband's family, but we decided to invite them all to a halloween party at our place. We also invited the missionaries. We cleaned, decorated and baked all day. I was joking w/ Juan that his brothers and family wouldn't come and it would just be us and the missionaries. Haha! Our party ended up being us and the missionaries eating pizza and munchies, lol. Juan's parents did eventually show up after we'd cleaned up though. We sent the missionaries home with lots of extra cupcakes and we're still nibbling on the veggie tray, deviled eggs, cupcakes and pizza.
Here is Blaz with his Abuela Rosa. He doesn't like to smile for the camera anymore. I pull it out and he gets this serious face, he probably wants to eat it:)


Blaz "flying" with daddy.

We live on a dead end, so I assumed nobody would come trick or treating. I only bought one bag and there were SO many kids we ran out of candy around 6. We packed up and went to the mall where I found a great pair of jeans at Old Navy. I know right? Cute jeans at Old Navy, and let me brag a little and say they are 3 sizes smaller than I was wearing before. Gracias to Wii fit, love it!
Sunday Juan's parents came by to drop of some harvest apples and see Blaz again. My dad-in-law hates holding babies, but he actually held Blaz a little bit. He says they seem to little and "breakable." I snapped this cutie lastnight.

Hope everybody else had a fun/safe halloween. I love November and I'm so excited it's here!

Blaz is so cute!
ReplyDelete