Monday, October 5, 2009

Mommy I'm Sick

I knew it was going to happen eventually, but it's still miserable. Our little guy has a cold and is just sick, sick, sick. The snot, the barfing, the coughing, it's just no fun!


We really enjoyed conference this weekend, and I'm glad we didn't have church so we could stay home and just get better. We went to Juan's parent's house for lunch between sessions. Blaz was not in the mood to play or even be pleasant, he just wanted to be a couch potato. A clingy couch potato though, he would only let me hold him and I had to be in his sight the entire time.

Look at that cute little face?


I did feel a little bad for my mom-in-law who kept trying to hold Blaz and he would scream bloody murder. I think it hurt her feelings a little bit, Juan kept saying "he loves you, he just doesn't feel good and only wants his mom."

It was a long night, but the little man is finally resting. I can't wait until he's happy and playful again!

No comments:

Post a Comment