Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simply Fall

My front yard is full of golden crunchy leaves. If I was 9 I would rake them into a huge pile and dive in. Me and Stewart (big brother) used to take snow sleds to the neighbors and fill it with leaves to take back to our yard so we could have a BIGGER pile to jump in. Hehehe.

Nobody is jumping in leaves over here, but we are enjoying fall just the same. Blaz is enjoying sitting up, playing with food in his high chair and turning on and off lights. He is getting over his cold and runny nose, thank goodness!


He only enjoys his bouncy chair a little bit now. When he gets bored he kicks really hard and bounces out onto the floor. It's too funny!


He looked so handsome this past sunday for church I had to take a picture. {thanks kari for your adorable baby boy clothes, I love this shirt}


We had a delicious anniversary dinner at Carinos. Blaz wasn't feeling well so instead of a babysitter we brought him with us. He did great until our food arrived, we took turns eating and holding him. Bonus though -- we discovered a great way to make the waitress hurry with your check-- have a fussy baby! We got boxes and a check in record time! Juan ordered Talapia with creamy lemon angel hair. I'm going to try and re-create the meal tonight for dinner, wish me luck! I only have linguini, so here comes Lemon-Pepper Talapia and Lemon Linguini. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment