What a weekend!!! It seems like we were running non-stop
from friday to sunday, but it was so much fun. Here is my
little photo recap.
from friday to sunday, but it was so much fun. Here is my
little photo recap.
Friday evening we went to the liberty celebration at Rigby
Lake. It was a little chilly, too cold to get in the water. We
brought sandwiches, chips and lemonade and we bought a
delicious caramel funnel cake. Yum! I need to learn how to
make them. Blaz fell asleep before the fireworks started and
only flinched a little. They light the fireworks off from the island
in the center of the lake, so I was picking ashes out of my hair
afterwards. It is so fun though because they are so close, they
seem like they're going to fall right on you. I ran in to some of
my former students from Ririe High. It was nice to see them
and even nicer knowing I wouldn't have the stress of teaching them!
We got home just after 11 and fell right asleep. We invited a
ton of people to go with us, but everybody backed out. I
think the weather scared away a lot of people. It was super
fun though with just our little family. well, I better get lunch
going before Juan gets here, I'll finish my photos later.
Lake. It was a little chilly, too cold to get in the water. We
brought sandwiches, chips and lemonade and we bought a
delicious caramel funnel cake. Yum! I need to learn how to
make them. Blaz fell asleep before the fireworks started and
only flinched a little. They light the fireworks off from the island
in the center of the lake, so I was picking ashes out of my hair
afterwards. It is so fun though because they are so close, they
seem like they're going to fall right on you. I ran in to some of
my former students from Ririe High. It was nice to see them
and even nicer knowing I wouldn't have the stress of teaching them!
We got home just after 11 and fell right asleep. We invited a
ton of people to go with us, but everybody backed out. I
think the weather scared away a lot of people. It was super
fun though with just our little family. well, I better get lunch
going before Juan gets here, I'll finish my photos later.



No comments:
Post a Comment