Last Sunday we said goodbye to my brother Stewart and
his wife Becky. They are off to medical school in West Virginia.
I am so excited for them, what a fun adventure!! Since we've
been married we've done a lot of fun things together, I'm really
going to miss having them so close in Pocatello. Blaz is the first
nephew for both of them and they showered him with attention
last week, so fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend:


Love you Becky and Stew, hope you are all settled and loving
your new surroundings. We promise to come visit!

his wife Becky. They are off to medical school in West Virginia.
I am so excited for them, what a fun adventure!! Since we've
been married we've done a lot of fun things together, I'm really
going to miss having them so close in Pocatello. Blaz is the first
nephew for both of them and they showered him with attention
last week, so fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend:


Love you Becky and Stew, hope you are all settled and loving
your new surroundings. We promise to come visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment