I finally got a picture of Blaz smiling so I just had to post it.
I know it's kind of a lame smile, not his huge grin, but it works!
I know it's kind of a lame smile, not his huge grin, but it works!
Ain't he the cutest? I just love my little munchkin.
This picture just made me laugh, Blaz the bed hog.
No matter where he starts out he always ends up in
the bed with us. Mostly, the reason is because when
it's 3am and he's hungry I'd rather just nurse him in
bed half asleep then wake up and go to the rocking
chair in the living room. I take full responsibility, hehe.
He sleeps until about 10:30 most mornings and this is
what he looks like, hogging the bed and very comfortable.
No matter where he starts out he always ends up in
the bed with us. Mostly, the reason is because when
it's 3am and he's hungry I'd rather just nurse him in
bed half asleep then wake up and go to the rocking
chair in the living room. I take full responsibility, hehe.
He sleeps until about 10:30 most mornings and this is
what he looks like, hogging the bed and very comfortable.




He is so super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny. Some days I WISH my kid would fall asleep in our bed to give me some extra time. I have to say that I simply LOVE your bedspread. I love the classy black & white.
ReplyDelete