Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day




Blaz's first memorial day wasn't anything amazing, but we had fun.
We slept in, ate a nice breakfast, took a relaxing bath and then
headed to the mall. Juan found some shorts and I found some
cute capris and some colorful tops. It is SO NICE to walk right
past the ugly, overpriced maternity clothes. We put Blaz in the
bumbleride and he slept the whole time.

After shopping we went to Luy & Rosa's (juan's big brother) house
and had hamburgers. Juan's parents came over and grandma had
fun holding Blaz. Rosa just found out she's pregnant, so I had fun
chatting with her. Izaiah and Dazzly each held Blaz for a second, but
they lost interest pretty quickly. I'm excited he's going to have a cousin
very close to his age.

We headed home and relaxed, and yes I'll confess I watched the
Jon & Kate plus 8 premier. It was sad and disturbing. It made
me grateful for the wonderful husband I have and how we've always
treated each other with respect and kindness. I cringe at the way
Kate treats her husband most of the time. I remember at our wedding
ceremony the sealer said to treat my husband like a king, and almost
automatically he'll be treating me like a queen. So far, so good!

Anyway, having a new baby around makes me a little camera crazy.
Here are some funny pictures of him getting in his carseat. He calmed
down of course as soon as we started driving. Cutie!!!







P.S. I dressed him in army camo to keep up with the memorial day
theme, hehe. On the front it says "Major Cutie"

No comments:

Post a Comment