
I dedicate this post to my BUMBLERIDE STROLLER which
I truly love. I spent a lot of time reading online reviews and
researching strollers. I wanted a jogger that would hold a
carseat on the top. We bought the bumbleride in february
from toysrus.com and I am SO DELIGHTED with it.
The colors are adorable, it folds easily into the trunk of my
car, the carseat snaps right on the top and heck it even comes
with a cup holder.
Blaz loves going for walks in his stroller. He's really comfy
in the seat and I'll admit sometimes I just set him in there
while I cook or clean. While I eat breakfast in the mornings
I just move him back and forth with my foot and he's
content. Fabulous!!
We've discovered with baby stuff that you really just get what
you pay for. I told Juan I was getting a nice stroller no matter what.

I truly love. I spent a lot of time reading online reviews and
researching strollers. I wanted a jogger that would hold a
carseat on the top. We bought the bumbleride in february
from toysrus.com and I am SO DELIGHTED with it.
The colors are adorable, it folds easily into the trunk of my
car, the carseat snaps right on the top and heck it even comes
with a cup holder.

Blaz loves going for walks in his stroller. He's really comfy
in the seat and I'll admit sometimes I just set him in there
while I cook or clean. While I eat breakfast in the mornings
I just move him back and forth with my foot and he's
content. Fabulous!!
We've discovered with baby stuff that you really just get what
you pay for. I told Juan I was getting a nice stroller no matter what.


No comments:
Post a Comment