Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost 3 weeks in!






It's weird that Blaz is only almost 3 weeks old. It seems like he's been
a part of our family for much longer. I've already forgotten what it was like
without him. This weekend we visited with lots of family, it was fun! Saturday
we celebrated Stewart's graduation from ISU. Congrats Stew!!!!
Grandpa Hudson grilled hamburgers and we had fun chatting and
laughing. Blaz got spoiled by grandma and perhaps got a little bit
too much sunshine cause his cheeks are a little red. We took some
4 generation photos with grandparents too.


Sunday was my first Mother's Day!!! We bought texas toast and
strawberries at the store so Juan could make me an amazing french
toast breakfast. Blaz had such a hard night and we were both so exhausted
that we didn't wake up until after 11, which meant we only had time to
get ready for church. The strawberries are still in the fridge, so we'll
have to enjoy them later. Church was fine, we kept Blaz there the whole
time. I had to feed him during sunday school, so I had my first adventure
in the mother's lounge. It is the most crowded room in our church, hehe.
After church we went to Juan's parents for carne asada. Blaz slept the whole
time, his cousins still haven't seen him awake yet.

Well, I need to switch some laundry to the dryer and Blaz will be ready for lunch
anytime now, so I better go. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment