


Juan and some of his friends from the ward have this monthly tradition
where they watch the Mixed Martial Arts fights together. They have a
sort of "food contest" where they each bring a dish and they vote on who
brought the best dessert, appetizer or snack. The winner for the month
gets to take home this obnoxious belt like the fight winners wear.
where they watch the Mixed Martial Arts fights together. They have a
sort of "food contest" where they each bring a dish and they vote on who
brought the best dessert, appetizer or snack. The winner for the month
gets to take home this obnoxious belt like the fight winners wear.
I, of course, have to help Juan make something amazing. I'll admit, I
have a chef ego. In march we made potato skins loaded with cheese,
bacon, green onions and sour cream. Juan got 2nd place. In April, 3
days before Blaz was born actually I helped Juan make this little pizza
alfredo bacon tomato bundles with parmesan cheese. We kind of made
of the recipe, but they were DELICIOUS. Yay!! We won! The next fight
is tonight, so we have to give back the belt, unless of course we win again.
We decided it would be funny to take pictures of Blaz with the bracelet.
Soooo hilarious! I combed his hair in a cheesy mohawk and snapped away.
The belt is huge, but don't worry it's made of foam so it's not like crushing
his chest here. Isn't my baby just too cute?
have a chef ego. In march we made potato skins loaded with cheese,
bacon, green onions and sour cream. Juan got 2nd place. In April, 3
days before Blaz was born actually I helped Juan make this little pizza
alfredo bacon tomato bundles with parmesan cheese. We kind of made
of the recipe, but they were DELICIOUS. Yay!! We won! The next fight
is tonight, so we have to give back the belt, unless of course we win again.
We decided it would be funny to take pictures of Blaz with the bracelet.
Soooo hilarious! I combed his hair in a cheesy mohawk and snapped away.
The belt is huge, but don't worry it's made of foam so it's not like crushing
his chest here. Isn't my baby just too cute?
Tonight for the party we made homemade taquitos. I bought a beef roast,
cooked it for 12 hours in my crockpot with onions, garlic, limes and jalepenos.
We shredded the beef and wrapped it in corn tortillas and fried them. I made
a yummy homemade salsa and of course there's sour cream for the side. Juan
left me a little plate of them for dinner and I meant to take a picture, but I forgot:)
They turned out so yummy! We have leftover meat and it is going in the freezer for
later. The competition is tough, but hopefully we win again tonight:) We
alreadyhave our plan for next month . . . . .
cooked it for 12 hours in my crockpot with onions, garlic, limes and jalepenos.
We shredded the beef and wrapped it in corn tortillas and fried them. I made
a yummy homemade salsa and of course there's sour cream for the side. Juan
left me a little plate of them for dinner and I meant to take a picture, but I forgot:)
They turned out so yummy! We have leftover meat and it is going in the freezer for
later. The competition is tough, but hopefully we win again tonight:) We
alreadyhave our plan for next month . . . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment