Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Giveaway at Camille's Casa

If you haven't visited my fun blog Camille's Casa in a while, now is the time! I'm hosting a giveaway of my most popular items. I'm giving away 3 towel toppers, your choice in color! So head over to Camille's Casa to enter.




In the mean time, I am doing much better thankfully! After a second visit to the chiropractor and lots of takin' it easy I feel back to normal. It was a miserable week last week, but we all survived with nothing but a messy house to show for it.

I snapped this picture of Blaz last week when he wasn't feeling good. He really likes having his back scratched, and while I was scratching I heard him snoring, too cute. He slept like this for almost 2 hours. And another cute thing I have to point out, Blaz is growing so tall that he doesn't fit his footy jammies anymore. It's hard to find one piece pajamas bigger than 12 month size, so I just cut off the feet, lol. Dorky, but we're desperate!


And at lunch today we celebrated Blaz's first St. Patrick's Day. We all wore green and I made Egg Salad Pitas for lunch. Of course, I put green food coloring in the salad. It was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we were younger that when Mom got sick the whole house fell apart. I'm glad she didn't get sick very often, and I'm glad that you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete