On saturday we had a mini family reunion in pocatello. Hudson grandparents, my mom, Uncle Mike and our little family went bowling and then enjoyed dinner. Blaz liked a new house to crawl around in and destroy, and he had fun at the bowling alley. I was a little worried that the noise, lights, music and crowds would bug him, but he had fun banging on lots of new things. He is learning how to wave, love it!
We bowled to games, I got a 74 the first and a 98 the second. Juan bowled a 150 at first, then a 99. My grandma beat Juan the 2nd round, hehe, we had to tease him about that.



Sunday was a gorgeous day, 40 degrees and sunny. Juan especially had a nervous morning because we had to speak in church. Our topic was Building and Strengthening Testimonies. When Juan gets nervous his accent gets thick, so he was worried about it, but he did awesome. Someone even mentioned after how weird it is that he doesn't have an accent. We sat on the front row and juggled Blaz, it worked just fine.
After church and lunch we decided to break out the stroller and go for a ride. Community park's pathway is a giant flood right now since all the snow is melting, so we headed down to the greenbelt.
There were ducks and geese everywhere, I should have taken a picture. We are going to go back and give Blaz some bread to feed them.


We stood so that the temple would be behind us, but with the white sky you can barely see it. It's in the top left in the picture.
I also have to mention something else funny that Blaz is doing. I wondered as soon as he was born how long it would be before he started misbehaving. Well, now at 10 1/2 months old he is starting to get mischievous. When I say "Come here, let's change your diaper," he looks at me, smiles, and crawls away laughing. If he goes near the cord for the lamp I say "no" and he just holds it staring at me and smiling. It's like he's enjoying that freedom of not obeying and doing his own thing. It's pretty hilarious! So, he's not necessarily misbehaving yet, but he's trying it out for sure!

How fun! Your hair is so pretty. In the pictures it looks really blond. I like it. Maxten at that age would do that too. I just kept telling myself I have to be consistent or he will alway laugh at doing things wrong. He stopped doing it after a while. Crazy kids!
ReplyDeleteJust wait til he can tell you "NO, Mommy!" When Taide does it, it breaks my heart. So fun! It's good that you have a good attitude about it though!
ReplyDeleteYou both did an awesome job on your talks! And I couldn't hear an accent either!
Yeah we are good to do anything! We don't have a busy schedule. Just let us know and we can do something. We love the Rex deal, we like the outdoor things. Just whatever. Let us know.
ReplyDelete