(Blaz on March 21st - his 11 month birthday)I've been slacking a little on our family blog since I've been spending so much time updating Camille's Casa.
I can't believe my little man is approaching his 1st birthday!! A year ago I was on bed rest with swollen feet, an achy back, heartburn and the constant need to pee. Today, I have a fun, active little boy running around the house and getting in to everything. What a year!!!
Blaz has lots of new skills that I wanted to document. He has learned 4 words, in this order:
1. Mama
2. Dada
3. Boon-boon (balloon)
4. Uh-oh
He jabbers all morning long, it's so adorable. Whenever Juan is in the bathroom Blaz bangs on the door yelling "dadadadadadadada" over and over until he comes out.
He can clap and point with one finger. He's getting better and eating solid foods and really loves fruit and spaghetti. He has this scream, the most high-pitched painful scream you can imagine, he sounds just like a firework. When he's really angry and feels like he's not getting enough attention he just hollers. This usually occurs at the dinner table, while we eat and try to block out the painful noise.
He loves to read books, sing songs and go to the library. He loves to try to pull out eyelashes, beware! He will take a few steps at a time, but he's not really walking yet. Juan is really hoping he walks by his birthday on the 21st.

Here we are visiting with Nancy and her kids when they came to Idaho. Blaz and Eli get along perfectly, two rough boys.

We took Blaz to an easter egg hunt. It was snowing outside so they had it indoors in the gym. Blaz was so interested in the other kids that all he wanted to do was sit and watch them. He grabbed one egg and sat down to eat it, while the other kids grabbed handfuls. Oh well, he's not selfish this year:)
We are moving next weekend and super excited. It will be great to have our own place again. We are excited about having 3 bedrooms too!
Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!

Happy Moving! Hope it all goes well for you.
ReplyDelete