Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So proud!


I've been working very hard at filling my pantry and shelves with things that we use everyday. I'm quite proud of my food storage and yes, I'm a dork and love organizing it and turning all the labels so they face the same direction. Don't worry, it's not alphabetized:) I don't dread charity events where we donate food (because I have plenty of food to donate, a lot of the items in the pantry were free!) and we have kleenex and tp to last for months. Yay!

(the only downside here is that we're moving in 4 months. Ugh, I have to move all that stuff. )

1 comment:

  1. Your food storage looks awesome! I keep forgetting to make a list of what I need when I go shopping so I am down to 1 roll of toilet paper:) I need to get on the ball!

    You guys are moving?

    ReplyDelete