Monday, November 9, 2009

A Tooth!

It has happened, Blaz has a tooth! The bottom left tooth has just barely decided to poke through the skin. We stopped at the grocery store on our way home from our tuesday night church meetings and while I ran in Juan played with Blaz in the car. That's when he noticed something sharp . . . ta da! We got home and investigated and here are some funny pictures.



I think Blaz was a little excited with all the praise, he couldn't quit smiling and kicking his feet.



We tried to get a picture of the mini tooth, but this is as good as it gets.

Life is wonderful here, just enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Blaz and me have gone of several long walks with the stroller and it's been so refreshing in November. I can't believe Christmas is a month and a half away, unbelievable! We've been thinking a lot about family traditions and what we want to do for our baby's first holiday season.

So, here is our evil holiday plot: Last year after Christmas we went to Target and noticed the coolest toys and kid gift sets were 50-75% off, amazing deals. Things that were $30 just 2 days before were now $10. So, Christmas is a friday, Blaz has no idea about it anyway, so we are going to postpone Christmas morning until Sunday the 27th. We will go shopping Saturday, pick up some sweet deals, and wrap them up for holiday cheer the next morning. We will probably do this for the next 5-6 years, at least until he notices that we celebrate on the wrong day. Cheers to saving money:)

2 comments:

  1. So should we call and wish you a Merry Christmas on Friday or Sunday? Nice idea, and I am all for saving money. Glad to hear the weather is nice there, we had two great days and today it has been getting colder by the hour. Thanks for the blog update, I love the new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, maybe we will open presents from family on friday, and then just have Santa be tardy. Why not drag out Christmas for 3 days? I found a cool free template site on my friend Kristin's blog, cute things!

    ReplyDelete