Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh Say Can You See


The last few weeks we've been having so much fun. We've spent so much on gas, lol, driving to green canyon, pocatello or rexburg almost every day. It was so great to see Stewart and Becky, it didn't take Blaz long to warm up to them and love playing with them. Here are some photo rundowns of all the fun:
:
Becky and Blaz on our last night. Saying goodbye is hard, especially since it might be awhile before we see them again. I can't wait to meet little Sophie due in October!!


At the parade, Blaz screamed (with joy) when he saw the horses and he really likes the toothbrush he caught. It was really chilly, hence the sweaters. And, don't you love the great shot of Becky's pregnant belly? lol



We loved the Rigby Lake fireworks this year. The weather was gorgeous and the fireworks were awesome. I thought Blaz might enjoy the sand a little, but he walked right into the water and had fun splashing around. Good thing I brought a change of clothes!!


Splash!

He kept trying to walk deeper and deeper, and then I'd drag him back to the edge. We need to go back again, but with swim trunks and a life jacket!

Waiting with daddy for the fireworks to start. He snuggled in my arms and watched them the whole time, I'm glad he wasn't scared.


The Pocatello zoo, Alex being silly and Blaz having a blast

The coolest tree house ever, sliding with aunts and uncles

I love how my baby always smiles for the camera:)

Cheese!

Juan had to work during the afternoon, but mom and dad, Stew and Becky, Alex, Carl and Tasia joined us. Then we went to grandma's house for a bbq. Yummy!


Again, the coolest treehouse ever.

Following Grandpa around . . .

Sliding with Tasia

These pics are out of order a little, but this was all of us on Father's Day


Happy 2nd Father's Day Juan!

See, that is why we LOVE summer! Lots more fun things planned, but now I need to get some laundry done:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a fun zoo! Those are so cute pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete