Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Big Mr. B

I know, I've been slow in posting pictures and updates. We're doing wonderful, staying busy, playing outside constantly and loving our new house.

I've been spending lots of time updating my other blog, but hey, that's the one that makes me money! So, go check it, click around, and I'll get paid:)

Here are some great photos of our recent weeks:




Yes, we cut that wild hair. It was so soft and adorable, but he was looking a little grungy. Don't worry, I saved all of it in a ziploc bag for his baby book. We gave him a dum-dum sucker so he'd hold still. He did awesome and wasn't afraid of the buzzer at all.






Here's a good photo of how handsome he looks with short hair. It makes him look more like a little boy, I like it.



This is Blaz terrorizing Grandpa just after my mom's 50th birthday party. It was his first time in a movie theater, he did good and loved climbing the stairs and finding "goodies" all over the floor.

Blaz has developed a high-pitched painful scream when he's angry. I can't remember what he was mad about here, but it's usually if you close a door. He throws a fit when Juan leaves for work, when I close the fridge and when we come in from outside. Lol, yikes!



I bought a zoo membership for our family and we've gone 3 times already. We have such a great zoo, shady, quiet and you can go through the whole thing in less than an hour. Blaz loves the monkeys, bears and otters.





And here he is being cool like daddy and playing xbox.

We're so excited for Stew and Becky to come and visit this weekend and Juan's birthday and father's day. I loooove the 4th of July and can't wait for all the fun!

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that soft baby hair! It's just never the same after you cut it, but hey, it's gotta happen sometime, right? It looks good. Did he get any hair on his sucker?!?

    You still in for Peach Days? I can't believe it, but summer is slipping by quickly. It'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete