Here's my thanksgiving recap:
Our ward had a turkey bowl and turkey trot on thanksgiving morning. I kept saying all week that if it was good weather I would bundle up Blaz in the stroller and walk the 5k. Of course, it was sunny and beautiful. I think only 3 other people did the 5k, but it was still fun. Blaz slept almost the whole time. Juan played football (can you spot him in the green shirt?) and it was a fun way to start the day.


We went to my parents house for the big meal. We really missed Stewart and Becky this year, it was small, but delicious. My mom made ham instead of turkey, mmmm. We ate a lot, watched Angel and Demons and played a game. We stayed til almost 8 o'clock, it was fun. Blaz enjoyed getting lots of attention from everybody and even took a good nap.

I am sewing nonstop getting ready for another craft boutique (I know, I thought they would be over too) but I couldn't resist just one more.
More updates later!!

No comments:
Post a Comment