Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Utah, Privacy and Chicken Nuggets

Hello hello! I feel like it's been a little while since I've posted. Last weekend we went to Utah (Blaz's first time out of the state!) for Brigham City Peach Days. I split a booth with Dana and her baby designs and I sold my aprons. Our husbands drove down friday night and it was just super fun. Blaz ate his first peach too, pictures coming soon. Well, I guess I should smeared instead of ate, because it ended up all over his face. So cute!

So, in case you're reading this blog, but haven't made it over to my other blog -- it's time! I've been working on Camille's Casa for a couple of weeks now and it's looking pretty good. I still need to index all of my recipes and create tabs at the top, but visit and check out my progress. It's going to be a recipe website with cooking, shopping and meal tips. I'm also going to sell my aprons off the blog.


Does this inspire you? Visit camillescasa.blogspot.com for the recipe, or click on my picture profile to link there.

I've handed out a lot of business cards so I think it's best if I make this blog private. I don't think I want the masses viewing baby photos and family happenings. So, if you like reading my blog please email me or leave a comment here with your email address so I can invite you. Thanks muchas!

Also, I have to show pictures of my cute little DRIVER. We bought Blaz this walker shaped like a jeep. We got it lastnight, and of course it's bright red so when he saw it he started flapping his arms and breathing funny. We have wood floors so it's a piece of cake to push him around the house wherever I go. He played outside the bathroom while I blow dried my hair, he played while I unloaded the dishwasher and made lunch, it's a miracle! The horn honks and the mirrors spin. He can't walk with it yet, but it pushes easily. I love how he's holding the steering wheel in some of the pics. Too cute!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun pictures of the nephew! We miss you all, but mostly that little guy. Please invite us to the blog when you go private. stewartandbeckynorth@yahoo.com. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Include me in on your blog updates, por favor! dana_marie_gallant@hotmail.com

    I didn't really look at the pictures, I just put them all on the disk, so I hope some turned out cute!

    Before you know it, Blaz will be driving an actual car. He looks like a natural. LOVE that he's super entertained by it so that you can actually get stuff done. HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete