
It's hard to believe that something so cute could be so dangerous.
It all began with a sweet family evening in the office . . . . and then suddenly . . . .
Kaaaa Booom!
Not one, not two, but ALL THREE members of this family had to change an article of clothing from contact with the substance. Ewww. The computer chair, wall, diaper changer table and bathroom sink were all casualties involved in the incident.
So now today, loads of laundry later, I feel fine.
I love my little stinker:)

I remember one of those days, except Pete wasn't there to share the love. Yeah, he's definitly a keeper.
ReplyDeleteThats our little Nephew! Way to go Blaz!!! Thanks for the letter and the picture, we loved it.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I got to talk to you the other day. I love reading blogs and I am glad to add yours to my list. You baby is so cute!
ReplyDelete