Thursday, September 24, 2009

5 Months


I took the adorable munchkin to the mall for portraits today. I had a coupon and he's just so cute I couldn't resist. He didn't want to smile really big, but we got these cuties. I pulled them off their website, so the quality isn't so hot.

He's getting pretty good at sitting up, so proud. We only took 9 pictures, but they sure wore him out. He was asleep before we even left the parking lot. He is still snoozing now. Ahhh.

Enjoy the pictures, I'm off to start dinner!

2 comments:

  1. he's such a cutie!! what a little chubbalicious munchkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little man! I am glad you figured out how to NOT go private! No offense to those who are, but I honestly don't check them very often. I did the same thing when I set up our business blog...didn't want random crazies popping over to our personal lives :0)

    ReplyDelete