Little munchkin's cradle cap has come back
with vengeance. I've been scrubbing his head
every day, but it's getting kind of icky this week.
I put olive oil on his head to help keep it moist and
I put this little hat on him so he wouldn't smear.
Cute!! His face looks so funny without hair. This
is him sitting up on the couch like a big boy with his
friend Paco the Leopard.

I can only trim Blaz's fingernails when he's sleeping
on my lap, but I last weekend I just couldn't catch
him asleep long enough in my arms. He was
scratching his face (see his nose in previous pic) so
last sunday I made him wear socks on his hands.
This is him at Abuelos' casa saying goodbye before
they leave to Mexico for a while. So handsome!

with vengeance. I've been scrubbing his head
every day, but it's getting kind of icky this week.
I put olive oil on his head to help keep it moist and
I put this little hat on him so he wouldn't smear.
Cute!! His face looks so funny without hair. This
is him sitting up on the couch like a big boy with his
friend Paco the Leopard.

I can only trim Blaz's fingernails when he's sleeping
on my lap, but I last weekend I just couldn't catch
him asleep long enough in my arms. He was
scratching his face (see his nose in previous pic) so
last sunday I made him wear socks on his hands.
This is him at Abuelos' casa saying goodbye before
they leave to Mexico for a while. So handsome!



Holy crap. You've had this blog forever and I'm JUST SEEING IT?!? Super cute stuff, Camille! I miss being in Primary and yes, I will be singing along for sure! I know you guys {and the kids} will do so well. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete