Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dance Festival

We had so much fun at the dance festival this year.
I was a little nervous bringing a baby, but he did great.
The parade kind of bored him, he mostly slept. He
was awake and laughing during the street dance, then
fell asleep again. I've been going to the dance festival
since I was a little kid, I still love it no matter how
cheesy it gets. I can remember being like 13 or 14
and searching for "hot foreigners" with my friends
but now that I married my very own . . . just kidding!

Anyway, enjoy the pics. I will have lots to update
with the wedding tomorrow and the reunion saturday.
I'm so excited to see everybody!!



Juan, Blaz, Mom and Carl at the parade. There were
LOTS of people there and since we were a little late
we kind of had the worst spot, oh well.



Go Mexico dancers!! Always our favorite:)


Oscar and Ellie dancing away



Our family! Oscar took this picture and he thought
it was pretty funny that he only caught the top
of Blaz's head. Whatever . . .




Buenos Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment