Friday, August 21, 2009

Coupons


Blaz hiding from the camera while he enjoys his
bouncy chair from aunt Becky. And yes, this is
the only way I can take showers and cook dinner.
He hates the vibrating feature, but he likes kicking
his legs hard, making him bounce, and batting at
the toys. Cute!

I know though, this picture has nothing to do with this post,
but I like posts with pictures better anyway. Coupon
madness this week at Target, for all of you women with
hairy men, tune in.

Target's deal is buy 1 Gillette Fusion razor and 1 pkg. of
replacement blades and get a $5 gift card back.
I had coupons for:
$2 off any gillette razor
$4 off gillette replacement blades
Buy any razor and get a free gillette deodorant
Buy blades and get a free gillette shampoo

Whoohoo!! Cheap razor, cheap blades and free shampoo
and deodorant ($4 value each) and a $5 gift card
for next time.

I also got Pantene shampoo bottles for $1 each
(normally $6.99 each) at Walgreens, but the reason
they were extra cheap is because the cashier messed up,
felt bad and gave me double the rewards. I can't stop
touching my hair it feels so soft mmmm.

I did some good stocking up on Ziploc bags and fruit snacks
at Albertsons this week. I used the newspaper coupons
(thanks Grandma!) and came out smiling. Fruit snack
coupons are still on at www.coupons.com

Ok, done sharing. Target and Walgreens' sales end saturday
night, so hurry in!

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl! I missed those deals. I usually hit Walgreen's every monday. You're my hero :0)

    ReplyDelete