This is my at only 25 weeks pregnant.
I'll take a new one of me now, MUCH BIGGER!
I'll take a new one of me now, MUCH BIGGER!
I know, a post is long overdue. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and
I need to get going on mine. Lots has been happening, so it's time for an update!
First off, I'm officially done with work. Ta da! Well, I guess technically to
fulfill my contract I have to work 5 more days, but I do those after the
students are gone and I can bring my little one. It's such a relief not to
be stressed about school anymore. My sub is doing a fantastic job and
having fun, so I can just concentrate on me.
Today is Thursday the 16th, that means exactly one week until my
due date. Yaaaayy!!!!! It's so crazy to think that this could be our last
weekend of just Juan and me. We would do something special or
exciting, but I can't really think of anything I have enough energy for.
As soon as Juan gets home from work I'll have him take a picture of my
ever expanding belly. Last week the doctor estimated that Blaz is 6 lbs.
We're going to the doctor today again in an hour, so I'm curious to see
how much bigger he is. Last time I went to the doctor things were not
looking so good and it scared me. I've done everything the doctor said
and I'm hoping things are turning around this week. I feel better,
calm anyway.
Our bags are packed and all Blaz's little clothes are washed and ready
to go. I love how little and cute they are. I'll admit, I'm already having
a hard time keeping track of his socks though. All my laundry baskets
have these big slots that they seem to slip right thru. No good!
I need to get going on mine. Lots has been happening, so it's time for an update!
First off, I'm officially done with work. Ta da! Well, I guess technically to
fulfill my contract I have to work 5 more days, but I do those after the
students are gone and I can bring my little one. It's such a relief not to
be stressed about school anymore. My sub is doing a fantastic job and
having fun, so I can just concentrate on me.
Today is Thursday the 16th, that means exactly one week until my
due date. Yaaaayy!!!!! It's so crazy to think that this could be our last
weekend of just Juan and me. We would do something special or
exciting, but I can't really think of anything I have enough energy for.
As soon as Juan gets home from work I'll have him take a picture of my
ever expanding belly. Last week the doctor estimated that Blaz is 6 lbs.
We're going to the doctor today again in an hour, so I'm curious to see
how much bigger he is. Last time I went to the doctor things were not
looking so good and it scared me. I've done everything the doctor said
and I'm hoping things are turning around this week. I feel better,
calm anyway.
Our bags are packed and all Blaz's little clothes are washed and ready
to go. I love how little and cute they are. I'll admit, I'm already having
a hard time keeping track of his socks though. All my laundry baskets
have these big slots that they seem to slip right thru. No good!


No comments:
Post a Comment