



And here again at 2 months and 30 months.

Blaz has fallen in love with veggie tales. He loves the songs, the bible stories and especially Larry the Cucumber. Someone gave us some garden cucumbers this fall and I caught Blaz dancing around pretending they were Larry. Love!

Daddy and his boys

Juan always gets the best laughs and smiles from our boys. Sam has such a huge grin, I adore it

I chopped off my hair and got blonde highlights. I spent an obnoxious amount of money pampering myself and it felt great. Juan's new job almost doubled our income, so ya, I didn't even feel guilty:)

Long day of working, long day of playing:)

Handsome boys after church, again it's nearly impossible to get them both looking good, haha.

Um, super cute boys. We are also big veggie tale fans up here. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Camille! Found this blog through Dana's! Your boys are too cute, and I LOVE your hair!! Way to go on pampering yourself with no guilt! You deserve it!!
ReplyDelete