I'm going to share my favorite photos from the last 3 months with a quick dialogue. I'm starting in november and working my way back. Enjoy!
These are my recent attempts at getting good pictures of my boys together, lol, cracks me up.

Blaz loves to be close to Sammy, sometimes gentle and sometimes not.

Thanksgiving at Grandma Hudson's house. (This is before we took Sam to the dr. about his neck, it's really obvious in this picture I think. We've been 3 times and it's already leaps and bounds better. He's a strong kid!)

Sam upside down with Grandma, great picture

4 generation picture with my Grandma North, dad, me and Samuel Lewis (named after Gma North's husband Virgil Lewis and my bro Alex Lewis)

4 generation picture w/ my Hudson Grandparents, mom, me, Blaz and Sam.

Barbara got to meet Sammy for the first time

I don't even have twins, but apparently I can't resist buying matching jammies for my boys

No comments:
Post a Comment