We've done everything we've wanted to and had a blast. We've done tons of swimming and played at every park. We've been to the zoo 14 times and lots of parades.

We spent the end of July in Boise for a super fun time. I should have taken more pictures, but it was just so relaxing I forgot to grab my camera half the time. Blaz followed around his favorite person Eli the entire time. Eli could move next door to us, Blaz can't get it enough. Mike and Cindy were the perfect hosts, the food was delicious. We all floated the Boise River too, super fun. Blaz cried every time we got splashed in the rapids, but we still enjoyed it:)

The science museum was cute. Blaz enjoyed following my cousins around the most.

They have a mini grocery store. He wasn't interested in putting food in the cart and shopping, he just wanted to push the carts around. What a boy:)

They also had a pretend animal hospital. He dragged all of the big stuffed animals to the middle of the floor, then sat down on top of them. He looks so determined:)


This was a funny night. When Juan does push ups Blaz tries to get on his back. He keeps falling down and then climbing back up.
He's thinning out - can you tell? My little chunky monkey is slimming down! He's still really tall for his age, but that big ole belly has disappeared. He's such a good eater and wants to try whatever we're eating. He has yogurt every day and he loves chips and crackers. He really likes pasta and anything in a tortilla. I'm glad he's not picky. We had pasta the other night with big chunks of green pepper and onion with the meat and noodles and he just gobbled it all up.
He loves to talk, it's too cute. He says "agua" (water) when he's thirsty and points to his diaper and says "pee pee" when he needs to be changed. He gives the best hugs, he even pats your back gently while he's hugging.
I need to head to bed, but I just wanted to catch up on memories. Cheers!

Ha ha, I love the picture with Blaz helping Juan do push ups. He is such a cute kid. Sounds like you are staying busy as well. I am sad to see summer go as well… although I am excited for things to be a little cooler so I am more comfortable. I have been meaning to tell you I LOVE THE NAME, you came up with of my soon to be small business. I have already promised to sale the one I made to someone who wants it. I am having a hard time parting with otherwise it would already be gone. A lot of love and time went into that project. Oh well, the money will be helpful to pay for Sophie expenses. Anyway, glad all is well… we think of you often and miss you lots! Loves
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun museum. We are going to have to check it out sometime. He sure is becoming a little boy and not a baby anymore. Those are sad days!
ReplyDeleteWow life in IF must be dull right now, or maybe you are super busy. What ever the answer is you have forgoten to update your blog for a few months now. We miss know what you are up to. Love Stewart, Becky, and Sophie
ReplyDelete