I know I'm not even finished with my quiet book yet, but I want to make these so bad!!!
My mom used to make us houses and castles from cardboard, but this idea is perfect. They slide right over card tables, wouldn't get destroyed like cardboard and can easily be put away. Sure beats the forts we used to make out of blankets, quilts and all the furniture.
Love!!!
This one is an army fort for boys, with pockets and a back wall portal. I found these at the Sew Much Ado blog here. She has more pictures and instructions.
Wouldn't Blaz be so cute in a fort?
Btw- I found a lady on etsy who sells them, suuuper cute ideas, but they are about $185! Yikes! I would probably purchase a king size flat sheet for the inside, but the outside material could get expensive. Here are etsy's cute ideas to inspire you.

Hi Camille... I love this too! Take a look at this one that is way over the top cool, it can be found at this site http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute idea! It looks like a lot of work though. If you make one, post your pictures I would love to see how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteI saw this the other day and I thought it would be fun. But I told myself that I have to finish my quiet book as well. If we got together some time and shared scraps or cut cost on fabric or something. I would love to do it! Let me know!
ReplyDelete