Last week I went to my 6 week post-baby checkup at the doctor.
Has it been 6 weeks already? Yikes! Blaz woke up as soon as we
got there, so several of the nurses held him and oohed over him
while I had my exam. My body has recovered, thank goodness
and I am back to normal. My midwife joked that I can get pregnant
again now, HAHA. Let's just say the painful memories are a little
TOO fresh right now thank you very much.
Blaz has changed a lot in just 6 weeks of life. Here is a cute picture
of my little whale:)

Here's how I'm growing:
Hair is growing long on my neck and over my ears
My eyebrows and eyelashes have turned a dark brown
My eyes have settled on a chocolate brown color
My knees are chunky and round
I finally grew out of newborn diapers, yay for size 1
I make cute sighs and hmmmm noises
I can hold my neck up for a little bit and I'm not so wobbly
I like to take naps with daddy
I love taking baths and like swishing in the warm water
I hate having my nose and boogers wiped
I laugh and smile in my sleep sometimes
I growl when I'm hungry and mom is taking too long
I can burp louder than daddy
I have a strong grip and love holding hands with anybody
Has it been 6 weeks already? Yikes! Blaz woke up as soon as we
got there, so several of the nurses held him and oohed over him
while I had my exam. My body has recovered, thank goodness
and I am back to normal. My midwife joked that I can get pregnant
again now, HAHA. Let's just say the painful memories are a little
TOO fresh right now thank you very much.
Blaz has changed a lot in just 6 weeks of life. Here is a cute picture
of my little whale:)

Here's how I'm growing:
Hair is growing long on my neck and over my ears
My eyebrows and eyelashes have turned a dark brown
My eyes have settled on a chocolate brown color
My knees are chunky and round
I finally grew out of newborn diapers, yay for size 1
I make cute sighs and hmmmm noises
I can hold my neck up for a little bit and I'm not so wobbly
I like to take naps with daddy
I love taking baths and like swishing in the warm water
I hate having my nose and boogers wiped
I laugh and smile in my sleep sometimes
I growl when I'm hungry and mom is taking too long
I can burp louder than daddy
I have a strong grip and love holding hands with anybody

No comments:
Post a Comment